Join the team!
Twikit enables companies to easily offer customized products manufactured on-demand and at a large scale, through digital production techniques. Our software works end-to-end across industries to revolutionize how products are produced and brought to market.
What are we looking for?
- Independent and solution-oriented thinking
- C++ (>=11) and the standard library
- General object-oriented programming skills
- Knowledge of geometry processing and familiarity with 3D data structures ( e.g. half-edge data structure ).
Skills that will come in handy
- Experience with WebAssembly/ emscripten.
- Experience with Node.js and Angular.
- Passion for software architecture.
- Bash / unix skills
- Experience with WebGL, OpenGL, OpenGL_ES
- Knowledge of shading and rendering techniques, post-processing, shadow mapping, global illumination…
- 3D modeling skills
You will start in a scrum team, where you have a lot of freedom and responsibility. You can help to give shape to Twikit’s vision on software by suggesting improvements, and new features… This will raise the quality level of our product technically as well as functionally.
What can you expect from Twikit
We are building the future of how consumers relate to products digitally. As an international scale-up, we want people who thrive in a fast-paced,
performance-driven company, who are not afraid to stretch themselves in a fun environment and focus on impact and growth. We offer you an inspiring and challenging position with a competitive compensation plan and the opportunity to grow. You will be part of an experienced team within an international and fast-growing technology company that highly values initiative, teamwork, openness, and self-development.
Oh yes, some of our perks include
- Challenging and innovative working environment.
- Work for global well-known clients.
- Penthouse office with a great view of Antwerp. Easily accessible by car and public transport.
- Flexible working hours. Remote working is standard in the office policy.
- Transportation costs are reimbursed.
- You will receive meal cheques and Eco-cheques.
- Each Friday we kick off the weekend with a traditional Beer O’clock at 4 PM.
- 32 vacation days.
- You will receive a high-end laptop, as well as a Twikit goodie bag with a hoodie and T-shirt.
- You will receive a yearly 200€ maker budget for 3D printed and customized goods.
- We reward co-workers who bring new talent on board!