Twikit enables new standards for how brands and industries design and create products: customized, digitally manufactured (e.g. 3D printed) and on-demand. The Twikbot software platform is the core solution that delivers the value of connecting customer interfaces with digital manufacturing to offer truely unique, on-demand manufactured products. We are growing our team and are looking for a kickass, go-getter sales executive.
About the position
Sales executives are crucial to Twikit’s success. They develop Twikit’s sales pipeline from inbound and outbound leads to turn them into customers with the goal to grow the recurring revenue month over month. They are responsible for communicating the Twikit value proposition to prospects, primarily over the phone, e-mail and through online demos and establish long term business relations.
Your key responsibilities
- Follow-up inbound leads that come in on a daily basis
- Qualify leads by assessing the needs and readiness to buy
- Develop a relation with prospects to get to a sales qualification and quotation level
- Develop comprehensive sales proposals
- Organize demos and presentations
- Represent Twikit at various events, trade shows and industry forums
- Manage partner relations with software vendors, integrators and manufacturing businesses
Skills we are looking for
- Degree in marketing, economics or engineering
- At least 2 years of experience in a software or technology company
- Experience in running complex sales cycles is a plus
- Outgoing, autonomous self-starter
- Speak and write English fluently
- Proficient analytical skills
- Extremely meticulous and attentive to details
- Ability to communicate with people from different levels, both internally and externally, with excellent listening and presentation skills
- Extensive knowledge of the latest innovation and technology trends is a must
- Strong negotiation skills to influence and convince customers
- Empathy to listen, understand and define the needs and wants of customers
What you can expect from Twikit
We are building the future of how consumers relate with products in a digital way. As an international scale-up, we aim for yearly double digit growth that opens many opportunities. We want people who thrive in a fast-paced, performance-driven company, who are not afraid to stretch themselves in a fun environment, and focus on impact and growth.
We offer you an inspiring and challenging position with a competitive compensation plan and the opportunity to grow. You will be part of a experienced team within an international and fast growing technology company that highly values initiative, teamwork, openness and self-development.