3D Designer @ 3D Factory
Great 3D objects start with a great design. Great design requires a vivid imagination, a hunger for new things, and a playful mind. We believe you have all of that.
We hope you can channel that curiosity and vision into new and one-of-a-kind objects for our clients as well as customizable products for the 3D Factory platform. We need you because you are a true 3D-champion, experienced with already some great projects in your backpack. Mostly we need you because you are passionate, hands-on, and relentless.
You’ll support the sales team of 3D Factory by creating unique design proposals. Next to that, you’ll also need to think about the technical side of the project. Making sure everything can be produced (is functional) and will be delivered according to the project planning. A product designer needs to be strong in communication in order to keep good relations with sales, production partners, and the internal production team. You, as a designer, need to be curious about discovering new materials and production techniques.
- Creating unique designs with 3D modeling and rendering skills. You know what you’re doing with programs such as 3DSMax, Rhinoceros, or Blender. Knowledge of organic sculpting is considered a major plus.
- Managing projects from the first brief to shipment: Strong planning skills and an ability to meet deadlines.
- Being curious about new design and production technologies.
- A team player with good communication skills.
- Experienced with Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Being able to follow design guidelines provided by customers.
- Designing customizable products for the online 3D Factory platform (we call these templates).
- Having a structured way of working and a practical mindset.
- A commercial feeling is a plus!
Grow to be an expert in design for digital manufacturing (= THE future). We offer you an inspiring and challenging job with growth potential in an innovative market. Step into an energetic and growing story. Learn a lot about exciting technologies such as 3D printing, digital manufacturing, and customization. You will be part of a passionate team within a growing company that highly values entrepreneurship, teamwork, and openness.
What you can expect from 3D Trophy Factory
At 3D Trophy factory we make stunning 3D printed awards and business gifts. Due to the global pandemic, we also started developing COVID-related products like stylish protection screens for IKEA Belgium and other products.
We offer you an inspiring and challenging job with growth potential in an innovative market. Step into an energetic and growing story. Learn a lot about exciting technologies such as 3D printing, digital manufacturing, and customization.
You will be part of a passionate team within a growing company that highly values entrepreneurship, teamwork, and openness.
Oh yes, some of our perks include
- A challenging and innovative work environment
- Working for global well-known clients
- Top floor office with a great view of Antwerp. Easily accessible by car and public transport.
- Flexible working hours. Working remotely is always an option.
- Transportation costs are reimbursed.
- You will receive meal-cheques and hospitalization insurance.
- We’ve got delicious and unlimited coffee at our office.
- Each Friday we kick-off the weekend with a traditional Beer O’clock at 4 PM (when we’re back to normal).
- 32 vacation days
- You will receive a high-end laptop, as well as a Twikit goodie bag with a sweater and T-shirt.
- You will receive a yearly 200€ maker budget for 3D printed and customized goods.
Do you think we have a match?
Send your CV, portfolio, and motivational letter to firstname.lastname@example.org