Twikit creates a cutting-edge, web-based platform that enables our customers to integrate high-end 3D customization directly into their own environments. Our software enables deep personalization for digital manufacturing and easy integration with suppliers & ERP systems. We are revolutionizing industries such as Automotive, Orthotics, and Sports & Protective gear. Because of our exponential growth, we’re looking for more kick-ass talent!
What will your day look like…?
We are building the future of how consumers relate to products in a digital way. As an international scale-up, we aim for yearly double-digit growth that opens many opportunities. We want people who thrive in a fast-paced, performance-driven company, who are not afraid to stretch themselves in a fun environment and focus on impact and growth.
We oﬀer you an inspiring and challenging position with a competitive compensation plan and the opportunity to grow. You will be part of an experienced team within an international and fast-growing technology company that highly values initiative, teamwork, openness, and self-development.
Here’s a concrete rundown of what you’ll be doing at Twikit:
- Outbound lead generation
- Building and maintaining relationships
- Execute the different stages of a sale from proposal to closing
- Translate the customer requirements into well-defined project scopes and quotations
- Actively approach new and existing markets
- Think along with the Twikit business and marketing strategies
- Represent Twikit at various national/international events
Some things we are looking for in this position…
- Bachelor or Master degree level in economics or engineering
- Minimum of two years experience in a sales position — preferably in a software company
- A creative mind that brings new, innovative ideas to the company
- Proﬁcient knowledge of business English
- Excellent people management skills
Who are you?
- You love to work in an Agile organization
- You have high attention to detail and quality
- You can work in a flexible environment and are self-critical
- You’re interested in cutting-edge technologies and are eager to learn
- You like to be involved in the thinking process, to share your thoughts and experiment on your own
- You get all fuzzy about where Twikit is involved (3D customization, high-value products, cutting-edge technology, biometrics, automotive, AI, Machine Learning)
Oh yes, some of our perks include
- Challenging and innovative working environment.
- Work for global well-known clients.
- Light top ﬂoor oﬃce with a great view of Antwerp. Easily accessible by car and public transport.
- Flexible working hours. Working remotely is negotiable.
- Transportation costs are reimbursed.
- You will receive meal-cheques and Eco-cheques.
- We’ve got delicious and unlimited coﬀee at our oﬃce.
- Each Friday we kick-oﬀ the weekend with a traditional Beer O’clock at 4 PM.
- 32 vacation days.
- You will receive a high-end laptop, as well as a personalized “Stan” standing desk and a Twikit goodie bag with hoodie and T-shirt.
- You will receive a yearly 200€ maker budget for 3D printed and customized goods.
- We reward co-workers who bring new talent on board!
Do you think we have a match?
Please contact our HR manager at firstname.lastname@example.org