We are a cutting-edge software company that allows truly personalized digital manufacturing on-demand. Twikit provides the opportunity to create and build unique digital relationships between products, manufacturers, and consumers. It really is an end-to-end solution.
There are many exciting business opportunities to explore, and Twikit already works for some globally renowned leading customers. These customers come from automotive, prosthetics, consumer goods, and construction.
Twikit has strong growth and is scaling rapidly (one of the reasons we need you). We have a true interest in people who thrive in a fast-paced and results-driven environment. The Twikit team consists of people with open, critical minds who are up for new ideas and methodologies.
Finally, the Twikit team is an amazing group of people to work with. But you will just have to trust us on this one.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Setting up monitoring of Cloud-based server infrastructure
- Maintaining Cloud-based server infrastructure: clean up unused services, updating to the newest versions
- Guaranteeing system security: install rate-limiting, enforcing best practices for security, …
- Ensure security through access controls, backups, and firewalls
- Upgrade systems with new releases and models
- Set up accounts and workstations
- Install and configure software and hardware
- Maintain our internal wiki with technical documentation, manuals, and IT policies
What does Twikit expect from you?
- You have extensive knowledge of Docker Compose, GitLab CI/CD, and AWS Cloudfront/EC2 infrastructure
- You’re familiar with Cloud-managed networks (e.g., Cisco Meraki Network)
- You have experience in Software Security Skills (OAuth, ISO27001 compliance)
- You have knowledge of Bash script
- You are familiar with both Windows (+MS365) & Linux-based environments
- You are able to uphold 24/7 monitoring and ensuring system reliability
- You have worked with Rabbit MQ
- You have Scrum knowledge
Beyond the skills mentioned above, we expect you to have a hands-on mentality while taking ownership of your work. You have a positive attitude and clear communication with internal and external contacts.
Do you have experience as an Information Security Officer? That’s a bonus!
Oh yes, some of our perks include
- A “penthouse” office with an amazing view, easily accessible by car and public transportation
- Flexible working hours and homework
- A competitive remuneration package
- Mobility plan
- A high-end laptop
- An annual 200€ budget for 3D printed and customized goods
- Bring on new talent and you’ll be rewarded
- Team events on a regular basis, weekly “café’s”
Do you think we have a match?
Please contact us at email@example.com