Key Account Manager, Medical
- Name: Key Account Manager, Medical
- Position Purpose:
- Lead customer relationship
- Manage existing business
- Develop new business for Strategic Accounts
- Department: Sales
- Reports to: Head of Sales & Marketing
- Scope: International
- Is a manager: No
- Location: BeNeLux / Germany / N-France
Your responsibilities will be:
The KAM’s responsibility is to engage with a limited number of strategic accounts in the medical industry (orthotics & prosthetics), assess their needs, and develop a program to grow the business with the accounts. The long-term goal is to develop a sustainable and ongoing business relationship.
- Analyze and structure the customer’s organization and decision-making process.
- Acquire an in-depth understanding of the customer strategy in digitization and additive manufacturing, the challenges they face, and their business models.
- Match it with the potential, strategy, products of our own organization, and specific vertical (medical).
- Being able to map the customer organization including all relevant departments, contacts, and projects.
- Develop a customer growth strategy based on strong insight and internal alignment on the target OEM opportunity list.
- Establish a close and long-term trustworthy relationship with the customer up to C-1 hierarchy and across departments.
- Feeding our organization with required market and product input, concepts, and competitor analysis.
- Front-line and independent customer tender interaction, coordination across multiple internal and external stakeholders.
- Leading the scoping process together with the internal technical teams.
- Developing the quotation and pricing model up to negotiation and procurement process.
- Driving the long-term relationship with the customer with the ambition to grow business together
- Regular reporting of activities and projects with Salesforce and other internal measurements.
Qualification / Experience:
- Master’s degree in engineering, information science, or business administration
- 5 years experience in strategic account management or similar jobs
- Deep knowledge of B2B SaaS software industry, digital transformations, and its business models.
- Proven experience in growing large accounts.
- Exceptional communication skills, able to represent the company at external events.
- Fluent in the English language
Do you think we have a match? Apply now!