Twikit creates a cutting-edge, web-based platform that enables our customers to integrate high-end 3D customization directly into their own environments. Our software enables deep personalization for digital manufacturing and easy integration with suppliers & ERP systems. We are revolutionizing industries such as Automotive, Orthotics, and Sports & Protective gear. Because of our exponential growth, we’re looking for more kick-ass talent!
Specifically for our newest innovation: Laddy. Laddy uses the power of AI to transform unique user input into individualized lattices with guaranteed mechanical properties. Its cloud-based solution creates a seamless workflow from web-based customer interaction to production fulfillment and all required back-end integrations. This way, Laddy realizes the era of mass customization for lattices.
What do we expect of you?
- Medior / Senior with C++ developer
- Strong mathematical background
- Strong 3D geometry knowledge of computer representations: meshes, implicit volumes, CSG.
- Strong knowledge of OpenGL (ES)
- Experience profiling and optimizing both CPU and GPU utilization
- Independent and solution-oriented thinking
- Capacity to think out of the box in a multi-disciplinary environment
- Team player: teach, learn from, and build connections with experienced developers from diverse backgrounds
- Great interpersonal skills; an open and respectful attitude towards others and their work
- Graphics enthusiast
- Knowledge of different rendering API
- Strong knowledge of desktop, mobile and, web ecosystems and their hardware limitations
- Experience with Webassembly / Emscripten
What can you expect of Twikit?
- A very nice bunch of colleagues
- A “penthouse” office with an amazing view, easily accessible by car and public transportation
- Flexible working hours and homework
- A competitive remuneration package
- A mobility plan
- A high-end laptop for work and private use
- A personalized “Stan” standing desk
- An annual 200€ budget for 3D printed and customized goods
- Bring on new talent and you’ll be rewarded
- Team events on a regular basis, weekly “café’s”
Sounds like something for you? Apply now!