So, what can you expect from Twikit?
We are a cutting-edge software company that allows truly personalized digital manufacturing on-demand. Twikit provides the opportunity to create and build unique digital relationships between products, manufacturers, and consumers. It really is an end-to-end solution.
There are many exciting business opportunities to explore, and Twikit already works for some globally renowned leading customers. These customers come from automotive, prosthetics, consumer goods, and construction.
Twikit has a strong growth and is scaling rapidly (one of the reasons we need you). We have a true interest in people who thrive in a fast-paced and results-driven environment. The Twikit team consists of people with open, critical minds who are up for new ideas and methodologies.
Finally, the Twikit team is an amazing group of people to work with. But you will just have to trust us on this one.
Your responsibilities will be
- Translate client wishes into a clear product briefing
- Create and optimize CAD files for use in our proprietary parametrization software
- Create and maintain customizable products in our proprietary parametrization software
- Deliver high-end real-time 3D visualizations of the CAD data
- Setting up the correct production data being exported from the products
- Work according to our quality standards and processes with an eye for innovation
- Deliver estimations on new projects and features
- Represent the product side of projects both internally as in client meetings
- Contribute to the development of our proprietary software by providing user feedback to the development teams
- Keeping the team informed about risks, potential delays, and solutions
What does Twikit expect from you?
- Experienced in 3D modeling (preferably but not limited to Rhino/Grasshopper or Blender)
- Knowledge of generative 3D modeling is considered a plus
- A good understanding of real-time 3D visualization (lighting, shading…)
- Proficient in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- An understanding of digital manufacturing processes is definitely an asset
- Strong communication skills, primarily in English (& preferably Dutch)
- Solution-oriented and analytical thinker
- Eye for detail and good design
- Self-motivated with critical attention to deadlines
- Team player
- Eager to learn
Beyond the skills mentioned above, we expect you to have a hands-on mentality while taking ownership of your work. You have a positive attitude and clear communication with internal and external contacts.
Oh yes, working at Twikit includes quite a few perks
- A “penthouse” office with an amazing view, easily accessible by car and public transportation
- Flexible working hours and homework
- A competitive remuneration package
- Mobility plan
- A high-end laptop
- An annual 200€ budget for 3D printed and customized goods
- Bring on new talent and you’ll be rewarded
- Team events on a regular basis, weekly “café’s”
Send a message
Do you think we have a match?