Project Manager (medior or senior)
With a result-driven mindset and experience in software solutions
Are you looking for a challenge? A challenge meaning an exciting position in a fast-paced and results-driven environment where you always will be looking towards what is next. Sounds good? Then please continue reading; you might be the one we are searching for.
So, what can you expect of Twikit?
We are a cutting-edge software company that allows truly personalized digital manufacturing on-demand. Twikit provides the opportunity to create and build unique digital relationships between products, manufacturers, and consumers. It really is an end-to-end solution.
There are many exciting business opportunities to explore, and Twikit already works for some globally renowned leading customers. These customers come from automotive, prosthetics, consumer goods, and construction.
Twikit has a strong growth and is scaling rapidly (one of the reasons we need you). We have a true interest in people who thrive in a fast-paced and results-driven environment. The Twikit team consists of people with open, critical minds who are up for new ideas and methodologies.
Finally, the Twikit team is an amazing group of people to work with. But you will just have to trust us on this one.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Driving all activities & resources to deliver the committed quality, margin, and timing criteria of your projects
- Leading and/or contributing to the definition of the project’s Statement of Work (SOW)
- Cost estimating and developing the budget, being in charge of the project P&L
- Optimizing the activity and resource planning based on the project scope
- Organizing, motivating, and guiding your project team
- Contributing to our central knowledge base/documentation
- Controlling time management by working with internal/external parties
- Ensuring customer satisfaction
- Analyzing and managing project risk
- Monitoring progress
- Managing reports and necessary documentation for leadership
What does Twikit expect from you?
- Master’s degree in Engineering (or equivalent by experience)
- Successful track record in (Digital and software) Project Management of at least 5 years
- You understand the high-level architecture of a digital product
- Control of your project timelines and budgets
- No fear in getting the info you need and getting things done
- Strong sense of priorities, and the capacity to balance multiple projects at the same time
- Proficiency with the Scrum principles and best practices
- Good, (client-oriented) communication and people management skills.
- The talent to communicate technical concepts to both a technical and non-technical audience
- Strong interpersonal skills, the ability to define situations, document data, and draw conclusions
- Hands-on experience in working with very diverse teams
- Patience, and care for our customer’s successes
- Knowledge of the industries Twikit is involved in (processes, tools, terminology, etc.)
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
Oh yes, working at Twikit includes quite a few perks:
- A “penthouse” office with an amazing view, easily accessible by car and public transportation
- Flexible working hours and homework
- A competitive remuneration package
- Mobility plan
- A high-end laptop
- An annual 200€ budget for 3D printed and customized goods
- Bring on new talent and you’ll be rewarded
- Team events on a regular basis, weekly “café’s”