Join the team!
Twikit enables companies to easily offer customized products manufactured on-demand and at a large scale, through digital production techniques. Our software works end-to-end across industries to revolutionize how products are produced and brought to market.
What are we looking for?
Your responsibilities will be
- Translate client wishes into a clear product briefing
- Create and optimize CAD files for use in our proprietary parametrization software
- Create and maintain customizable products in our proprietary parametrization software
- Deliver high-end real-time 3D visualizations of the CAD data
- Setting up the correct production data being exported from the products
- Work according to our quality standards and processes with an eye for innovation
- Deliver estimations on new projects and features
- Represent the product side of projects both internally as in client meetings
- Contribute to the development of our proprietary software by providing user feedback to the development teams
- Keeping the team informed about risks, potential delays, and solutions
What does Twikit expect from you?
- Experienced in 3D modeling (preferably but not limited to Rhino/Grasshopper or Blender)
- Knowledge of generative 3D modeling is considered a plus
- A good understanding of real-time 3D visualization (lighting, shading…)
- Proficient in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- An understanding of digital manufacturing processes is definitely an asset
- Strong communication skills, primarily in English (& preferably Dutch)
- Solution-oriented and analytical thinker
- Eye for detail and good design
- Self-motivated with critical attention to deadlines
- Team player
- Eager to learn
Beyond the skills mentioned above, we expect you to have a hands-on mentality while taking ownership of your work. You have a positive attitude and clear communication with internal and external contacts.
What can you expect from Twikit
We are building the future of how consumers relate to products digitally. As an international scale-up, we want people who thrive in a fast-paced,
performance-driven company, who are not afraid to stretch themselves in a fun environment and focus on impact and growth. We offer you an inspiring and challenging position with a competitive compensation plan and the opportunity to grow. You will be part of an experienced team within an international and fast-growing technology company that highly values initiative, teamwork, openness, and self-development.
Oh yes, some of our perks include
- A “penthouse” office with an amazing view, easily accessible by car and public transportation
- Flexible working hours and homework
- A competitive remuneration package
- Mobility plan
- A high-end laptop
- An annual 200€ budget for 3D printed and customized goods
- Bring on new talent and you’ll be rewarded
- Team events on a regular basis, weekly “café’s”