Experience designer of scalable web infrastructure
Twikit enables companies to easily offer customized products manufactured on-demand and at a large scale, through digital production techniques. Our software works end-to-end across industries to revolutionize how products are produced and brought to market.
What are we looking for?
You are an experienced engineer with a strong product focus:
- You have to build smooth cross-browser user experiences that match designs and prototypes
- You love building products and understand business and technology trade-offs during all phases of the product life cycle
- You like setting up robust and reusable building blocks that speed up product development
- You take pride in delivering high-quality code that balances perfection and progress
- You code with reason and can justify the important decisions you make during development.
- Experience with a front-end framework(s): React, Angular 2+, Vue, Ember.js, or similar
- Experience with Test Driven Development, various testing patterns, and supporting frameworks
- Experience with reactive programming and state management principles
- Experience with component-driven development, design systems, and UX/UI tools
- Experience with a microservice architecture and different communication patterns
Who are you?
- You love to work in an Agile organization
- You have high attention to detail and quality
- You know how to be discrete concerning projects you’re working on
- You can work in a flexible environment and are self-critical
- You’re interested in cutting-edge technologies and are eager to learn
- You like to be involved in the thinking process, share your thoughts, and experiment on your own
- You get all fuzzy about where Twikit is involved (3D customization, passion products, cutting-edge technology, Biometrics, Automotive, AI, Machine Learning)
Oh yes, some of our perks include
- A very nice bunch of colleagues
- A “penthouse” office with an amazing view, easily accessible by car and public transportation
- Flexible working hours and homework
- A competitive remuneration package
- A mobility plan
- A high-end laptop for work and private use
- A personalized “Stan” standing desk
- An annual 200€ budget for 3D printed and customized goods
- Bring on new talent, and you’ll be rewarded
- Team events regularly, weekly “café”