Join the team!
Twikit enables companies to easily offer customized products manufactured on-demand and at a large scale, through digital production techniques. Our software works end-to-end across industries to revolutionize how products are produced and brought to market.
What are we looking for?
You are an experienced designer of scalable web infrastructure:
- You have a good understanding of microservice architecture and different communication patterns
- You love developing services from the ground up and maintaining the application’s infrastructure.
- You understand iteration and pragmatism in the product life cycle
- You like setting up robust and reusable building blocks that speed up product development
- You take pride in delivering high-quality code that balances perfection and making progress
- You code with reason and can justify the important decisions you make during development.
- Experience with a front-end framework(s): React, Angular 2+, Vue, Ember.js, or similar
- Experience with js ecosystem (express, NestJS, …) and/or Go.
- Experience with a serverless setup
- Experience with cloud computing and scalability
- Experience with (relational or NoSQL) databases
- Experience with different communication patterns in a microservices architecture
- Experience with Test Driven Development, various testing patterns, and supporting frameworks
Who are you?
- You love to work in an Agile organization
- You have high attention to detail and quality
- You know how to be discrete concerning projects you’re working on
- You can work in a flexible environment and are self-critical
- You’re interested in cutting-edge technologies and are eager to learn
- You like to be involved in the thinking process, share your thoughts, and experiment on your own
- You get all fuzzy about where Twikit is involved (3D customization, passion products, cutting-edge technology, Biometrics, Automotive, AI, Machine Learning)
What can you expect from Twikit
We are building the future of how consumers relate to products digitally. As an international scale-up, we want people who thrive in a fast-paced,
performance-driven company, who are not afraid to stretch themselves in a fun environment and focus on impact and growth. We offer you an inspiring and challenging position with a competitive compensation plan and the opportunity to grow. You will be part of an experienced team within an international and fast-growing technology company that highly values initiative, teamwork, openness, and self-development.
Oh yes, some of our perks include
- A “penthouse” office with an amazing view, easily accessible by car and public transportation
- Flexible working hours and homework
- A competitive remuneration package
- Mobility plan
- A high-end laptop
- An annual 200€ budget for 3D printed and customized goods
- Bring on new talent and you’ll be rewarded
- Team events on a regular basis, weekly “café’s”