Real-time 3D visualization for web and mobile interfaces
With years of experience in this field, Twikit created a large library of real-time, physics-based shaders that our 3D designers and product engineers can use to give your customizable products a realistic look.
- Real-time rendering
- Supported by all browsers including mobile
- Immediate visual feedback
- All state-of-the-art technologies included: procedural textures, normal maps, …
- Integrations with e-commerce, IOS/Android apps, car configurators, in-store kiosks
- Photorealistic rendering of the individualized product
- Material-specific characteristics such as textures, roughness, shininess can be created for all possible materials
- User experience of the highest level
This environment is part of the product creator where you can:
- Set camera positions
- Define camera rotations
- Set light positions
- Set materials
- Create new materials
The Twikit technology architecture is prepared for the future requirements of lattices, large environments, and complex structures. At Twikit, we believe that meshless will be the leading technology to accommodate these requirements.
Twikit’s proprietary software core. It is the engine behind the customization platform and is responsible for all required 3D geometry and 2D image editing.
A web-based platform for consumer brands and orthotics professionals. They can utilize TwikFit to automate the production of high volume made-to-fit products.
A large library of real-time, physics-based shaders that our 3D designers and product engineers can use to give your customizable products a realistic look.
Book a demonstration of our software
Are you looking into ways to innovate and digitize your business by offering 3D printed customized products? Our product specialists are ready to give you a live demonstration of what Twikit’s software can mean to your business with individualized products.