TwikBot enables all required manipulations for customization
TwikBot is Twikit’s proprietary software core. It is the engine behind the customization platform and is responsible for all required 3D geometry and 2D image editing.
- Cloud geometry engine
- Edge computing: kernel runs on the device of the end-user
- Capturing parameters of the end-users
- API connection to third-party applications such as 3D scanners or MES systems
- Real-time update of the 3D model to the captured parameters
- Hand-over to the 3D visualizer
- Proprietary software independent from other CAD solutions
- In-house development of algorithms
- Flexibility of algorithms to meet specific requirements
- Customization parameters captured in the front-end are used to generate unique production files on the server
- Multiple export file formats meeting the industry standards
- Handover to production facilities via Order Service
Twikit’s proprietary software core. It is the engine behind the customization platform and is responsible for all required 3D geometry and 2D image editing.
A web-based platform for consumer brands and orthotics professionals. They can utilize TwikFit to automate the production of high volume made-to-fit products.
A large library of real-time, physics-based shaders that our 3D designers and product engineers can use to give your customizable products a realistic look.
Book a demonstration of our software
Are you looking into ways to innovate and digitize your business by offering 3D printed customized products? Our product specialists are ready to give you a live demonstration of what Twikit’s software can mean to your business with individualized products.