TwikFit enables design automation for biometric customization
TwikFit is a web-based platform for consumer brands and orthotics professionals. They can utilize TwikFit to automate the production of high volume made-to-fit products. It provides easy-to-use interfaces to adapt the geometry of the products to 3D scan data and other customization parameters.
Product templates contain the basic functionalities and the overall shape of a product. They consist of:
- Geometry libraries defining the product
- A listing of all customization functionalities
- A definition of design steps for the product
- Accessible app-based interfaces
- non-technical interactions in the design steps
- Visualization according to each design step
- Customizable workflow
- Skinnable and white-labeled interfaces
The TwikFit disrupts the digital orthotic workflows by offering customization tools that work on mobile devices with limited CAPEX and low barriers to entry.
- Distribute orthotic models easily
- Connect to any digital manufacturing facility
- Accessible on any device on any location
- Modern authentication for easy user management
- Easy onboarding of service bureaus, clinics, CPOs, and new templates
Twikit’s proprietary software core. It is the engine behind the customization platform and is responsible for all required 3D geometry and 2D image editing.
A web-based platform for consumer brands and orthotics professionals. They can utilize TwikFit to automate the production of high volume made-to-fit products.
A large library of real-time, physics-based shaders that our 3D designers and product engineers can use to give your customizable products a realistic look.
Book a demonstration of our software
Are you looking into ways to innovate and digitize your business by offering 3D printed customized products? Our product specialists are ready to give you a live demonstration of what Twikit’s software can mean to your business with individualized products.